- 6 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a nonstick muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Place all items from the list above into each tin. Pour the egg mixture on top, leaving 1/4″ from the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean for each frittata. Remove from oven. Use a knife to go around the edges and pop out the egg cups.