- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 15 ounce can coconut milk
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- 3 handfuls kale, chopped
- ½ cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Sweet potato, quinoa, or brown rice
- Salt & pepper
- Cook sweet potato, quinoa, or brown rice as desired.
- Sauté diced onion, minced garlic, and minced ginger on medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add drained and rinsed chickpeas, coconut milk, unsweetened plant-based milk of choice, kale, sundried tomatoes, juice of the lemon, ground ginger, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes until flavors have developed and chickpeas are softened.
- Once done, pour over sweet potato, brown rice, or quinoa.