- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten-free or grain-free cracker crumbs
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon red curry paste
- tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 13.5 ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- Salt & pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, garlic, ginger, coconut aminos, red curry paste and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll turkey mixture into about 1-inch balls and add to parchment paper.
- Add to oven to bake for 18-12 minutes.
- While the meatballs bake, make the coconut curry.
- In a large skillet, warm oil, pepper, and onions over medium heat and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until golden.
- Add in red curry paste, milk, and coconut aminos and mix well over medium low heat.
- Allow the coconut curry to simmer for a bit while meatballs cook then add cooked meatballs to the coconut curry.
- Serve over your favorite rice, stir-fry noodles or zucchini noodles.