- 1-pound yellow potatoes, cut
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups kale chopped, stems removed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the potatoes, ½ red onion, jalapeño, olive oil, paprika and chili powder in a bowl. Stir to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until potatoes are crispy and onions are soft.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- After you make the dressing, place the kale in a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Massage for 30-60 seconds, or until the lemon juice is incorporated and the kale is soft. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven.
- Assemble bowls by layering kale, the remaining raw red onion, and potatoes. Drizzle with dressing and serve.